BAD ASS BCAA 8:1:1. Food supplement. BCAA amino acids are a complex of three key building blocks of muscles. Due to their exogenous nature, it is necessary to supply them from external sources. The BAD ASS BCAA 8:1:1 supplement is a product guaranteeing a simple and convenient way to enrich a daily diet with essential branched-chain BCAA amino acids. The formula contains eight times more L-leucine than most other products in this category. The product is targeted at physically active people – amateurs and professionals – performing intensive strength and endurance training. The supplement is available in the form of an easily soluble powder for preparing a fruit-flavoured drink. What are the benefits of BAD ASS BCAA 8:1:1?
- Over 4 g of valuable BCAAs in a single serving
- A unique 8:1:1 ratio – eight times higher L-leucine content, which is the basis of the BCAA complex
- Supplementation with BCAA amino acids during regular workouts can be helpful in reducing the consequences of gruelling workouts
- BCAA amino acids may be beneficial for post workout recovery
- BCAA amino acids have been attributed with a valuable influence on the process of synthesis of muscle-forming proteins